First time in Linelabox?
Let's go with us and see how Linelabox works. Online Template Creator is where you create template for your Joomla! website in few simple steps. As a registered user of Linelabox.com, you will be able to access the full feature of Joomla! Template Creator.
Create > Download > Install
All generated Joomla! templates are ready for Joomla 3 and VirtueMart 3
No domains restrictions. No subscriptions.
Note that guest users can use all Linelabox features but cannot save or download any Joomla! template. DEMO
version of Joomla! Templates Creator is for demonstration purposes only.
Extend your website with extra features
Our templates are ready for Joomla 3
Built with Bootstrap Framework
How to create Joomla! templates using Linelabox
- Go to "My Account" at www.linelabox.com > click the "Start Here" tab
- Select and load a new or predefined Joomla! template
- You will be redirected to the Linelabox Editor page, where you will see your current template.
- Click on the red cross button at the left top of the page.
- The Editor will be opened for the chosen template.
- Enter the name of your custom template in the template name field.
- Select the template property that you want to edit.
- Linelabox Editor allows you to change the colors, fonts, add elements like slideshow, extra features and many more.
- Simply select the color, background image or font you want to use for each element.
- Now if you want preview your template, click the "Test template" button at the top of the page.
- Once you have adjusted your template to your specifications, you can then save the template to your Linelabox library.
- You will then see your template appear in your account page, ready to use again in the future.
- You can change all of your templates at any time.
- If you don't like the new template, you can choose another one, or revert to your original template at any time.
- Go to "My Account" at www.linelabox.com > click the "My Templates" tab > Download Joomla template.
- More info: www.linelabox.com/tutorials
How to install a Joomla 2.5 / 3 template
- Go to the Joomla! administrator area of your website.
- Select the Extensions menu and Extensions Manager menu.
- Select the "Browse" button and choose the template zip file you have downloaded from our website to your computer.
- Select the "Upload & Install" button to install Joomla! template.
- Joomla! attempts to install Linelabox template, and if it is successful, you will see a confirmation message.
- To activate the new template go to Extensions > Template Manager, choose the installed template and click on "Make Default".
You are done!
Now you can tell everyone that you have a great Joomla! template created with Linelabox. Create your Joomla! templates online. Showcase your templates to other users.
Explore examples of Joomla templates published by our users. 2000+ Joomla Templates
For more details on Linelabox features click here
to see Template Creator Features page.
Don't have a template yet?